Friday, May 15, 2009

May '09: Momma Like: M.Flynn

      
                                           Grande Classic Necklace

I recently was lucky enough to have a fashionable friend pick through my closet and tell me how badly I was embarrassing myself.  What I did discover was that from my office job days, I had far too many white oxfords.  Solution: a fun, chunky short or long necklace to add interest to these classics. That's where M.Flynn Jewelry comes in.  In large funky baubles and more elegant gold links, they can liven up your wardrobe and one or two pieces can make everything you own seem a little more fun: great bang for your buck.  Check out the sale page which has some great buys right now and if you are local - check out their new studio in Boston.
Check out Daily Candy's link for more information about the new studio:  http://www.dailycandy.com/boston/article/43334/Shop+Girls.

1 comment:

  1. Krissy
    What a great tribute to the Pork Tenderloin, otherwise known as the Meat for All Seasons!
    This is great to use for winter cooking in the oven, lighter recipes take incorporate fruit, such as apples, peaches, apricots, with a great marinade it is make a very simple grilled dinner and lastly, if marinated properly, it adds a nice flair to stir fry.

    Krissy, please let me know when you are ready to write your book. I will gladly do the babysitting!!!

    Love you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete